Our clients generally come to us when they need one of two things: to build a new site or to improve on an existing one. And while we’ve been a trusted partner on other exciting work, like building custom applications for internal business needs, let’s look at these two major focus areas.
For many projects, we’ll mix some or all of these to solve your immediate needs and create a long-term solution that keeps your site fast and secure. Choose your adventure below.
I’m building a new site
- If you’re creating a custom design, start with Custom Theme Development.
- You might also conserve your budget by starting with a Commercial Theme Customization instead.
- As we’re building your new site, we’ll set you up with top-of-the-line Performance & Security.
- If your site has specific, advanced needs, we may also build you a Custom WordPress Plugin.
- To keep your site secure and ensure you always have a skilled developer at the ready, we’ll recommend a WordPress Assurance plan after launch.
I want to improve and expand my existing site
- We’ll start with a Performance & Security assessment to get to know your site and recommend immediate changes and improvements.
- Since you’ve got a robust business on your hands, we’ll recommend WordPress Assurance, so you can set it and forget it while we keep your site up-to-date and secure.
- As your site grows, we’ll work with you on Custom Plugin Development and Custom Theme Development, or help you select and Customize a Commercial Theme.