When you’re ready to upgrade from a commercial theme to a totally custom design, we’ll work with you to convert your designs to a living, breathing custom WordPress theme. This is usually a start-to-finish web site build, including elements from most of our other services, such as performance and security planning, custom plugin development, and a WordPress Assurance plan for the future.
The typical Custom Theme project includes…
- Development of responsive HTML/CSS templates, matching your Photoshop or Illustrator designs to the pixel. This is a great fit for many of our agency partners, and we also work with businesses and organizations who have their own design team. (Need a designer? Get in touch and we’ll connect you with a partner.)
- Integration of these templates into a new, custom WordPress theme.
- Development of Custom Post Types and integration of key plugins to allow for easy content management for a wide range of content types.
- Training and documentation to empower you and your team to easily update the site yourselves in the future.
- Thorough testing on all major browsers and devices, including mobile and tablet.
- Recommendations for hosting, security and performance, and ongoing improvements and upgrades.