For many WordPress sites, using a commercial theme is a great way to quickly launch a functional, attractive site with relative ease – and without spending a big chunk of your budget on a custom design or theme development. We work with themes from a variety of high-end commercial theme providers, including WooCommerce, Elegant Themes, and StudioPress.
The typical WordPress Theme Customization project includes:
- We will help you select your ideal theme, presenting several different options, and working with you and your team to arrive at a consensus.
- We’ll create a customized version of that theme and make any changes needed for your specific goals. This may include design and style changes, creation of custom page templates, or even building full custom plugins for your needs.
- Training and documentation to empower you and your team to easily update the site yourselves in the future.
- Thorough testing on all major browsers and devices, including mobile and tablet.
- Recommendations for hosting, security and performance, and ongoing improvements and upgrades.
For a more tailored solution, we recommend our Custom WordPress Theme Development service.